- Can I store my luggage anywhere in the city? Yes, If you wish to store your luggage in the city at any time during your stay in Dublin you can do so at either of our Tourist offices at 37 College Green or 69 O’Connell St.
- I bought a City Sightseeing ticket but I can't go on that day. Can I use my ticket on another day? You have 3 months from the date selected at the time of purchase in which to exchange your voucher in your chosen location.Tickets can only be used in the specific location that they were purchased for and are not transferable.
- Can I buy tickets in-store? You can purchase tickets on the CitySightseeing website, on the bus, or from our tourist offices at College Green or O'Connell Street.
- Do I need to print my tickets or order confirmation? Mobile and paper vouchers are both accepted for this tour.
- How do I redeem City Sightseeing ticket? Paper/ Printed Vouchers: You must redeem your vouchers at one of the following location:
- Tourist Office, 37 College Green, Dublin 2
- Tourism Office, 69 O'Connell Street, Dublin 1
Mobile Voucher: You can redeem your voucher at any of the tour stops along the route or at one of the above offices.
- Can I cancel my City Sightseeing tickets? Hop-on hop-off tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the date selected at the time of purchase. If you request a refund less than 24 hours before the date stated on your voucher, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Combination tickets cannot be cancelled. All sales are final. A combination ticket is a ticket that includes a hop-on hop-off bus and/or boat tour, as well as an entry ticket to a local attraction or tour.
Attractions can be cancelled depending on the cancellation policy stipulated by each attraction. City Sightseeing is not responsible if an attraction does not give refunds if a customer is not able to use the ticket. Please check an attraction’s cancellation policy before making the request to City Sightseeing.